Through objective analysis, the consultants at Convergenz, LLC help businesses become more profitable by developing their competitive advantages, increasing productivity, and controlling costs. Because our consultants have current and former business ownership experience and are both qualified and credentialed, they do much more than just identify challenging business issues and make recommendations – they solve problems.
Our clients appreciate the way we work and interact with employees at all levels within their organizations. We understand that time is a valuable resource for your business and each team member has important objectives to meet. Therefore, we work with as few interruptions to their work process as possible.
With a focus on small and mid-sized companies, we always remain cognizant of our clients' budget, resource availability, and vision. Our goal is to develop practical solutions that will lead to demonstrative results in the shortest time frame possible.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Capital Structure
- Industry Research
- Company Valuations
- Exit Strategies
We can gain some great wisdom from the Chesire Cat from that fantasy film "Alice in Wonderland." When Alice asked "Which road should I take?", the cat answered, "Well, it depends on where you are going." To which Alice then replied, "I don't know." The cat responded, "Then any road will take you there."
This is why strategy is so important. Many business owners are just like Alice, unclear of where they are headed. They work hard day after day, in some cases always chasing new revenue opportunities or the “shiny thing” as we refer to it, and lose focus on the most important company objectives.
Our strategic planning services will help you map your course and answer the following:
- How do we define success?
- Are we targeting the best customers?
- How do navigate through an industry that is highly fragmented and commoditized?
- Is price the best way for us to compete?
- How do I compete when my industry is government regulated?
- How do I launch my new product/service or re-launch an existing product/service?
- Is my company sufficiently capitalized?
- How much money do I need and where do I get it?
- Should I take on debt or should I give up equity in my company?
- How do I grow and scale my business?
- How do I exit my business?
This is not intended to be a comprehensive list, but rather a sample of issues that commonly arise during our strategic planning sessions.